[802.3_B400G] Reminder - Request PMA / PMD Delay Data

All,
At the IEEE P802.3df 26 Sept meeting while discussing delay values, a
general request was made during CRG discussion for test data on the PMA /
PMD delay of an 8-lane 800 GbE module.  As we anticipate reviewing comments
submitted during the first recirculation at the Nov 2023 Plenary, and our
schedule is accelerated ahead of our adopted timeline, I am requesting that
individuals consider gathering the requested information as soon as possible
to bring to the consideration of the IEEE P802.3df Task Force.

Thanks in advance to individuals responding to this request.

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force