[802.3_B400G] Motion Reference Error

Title: Motion Reference Error

All,

While reviewing prior minutes / motions, I noted I made an error in referencing the correct # of the following July 2023 motion –

•       Adopted direction to “adding an option to support only RS544 FEC (aka Bypass Inner FEC) for the single wavelength 500m and 2km optical PMDs“

The correct motion # from the July 2023 minutes (https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/23_07/minutes_3cwdfdj_2307_approved.pdf) is actually Motion #4 – not Motion #9 as indicated in the ad hoc presentations I had given.

My apologies for my old eyes and any confusion I may have inadvertently caused.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Foce