From: Hexiang
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2023 06:58 PM
To: STDS-802-3-B400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 802.3df related topic for 11/2 ad hoc

Dear Colleagues,

For the upcoming joint .3df/.3dj ad hoc on 11/2, we have a quick topic on the example codewords.

There was an error in the proposed “tx_scrambled_am i:j Flow <f>” table values in dawe_3df_04_230926.pdf. (Thanks to Shawn Nicholl for pointing it out!) Please see corrected tables as attached, and the corrected text files associated with the contribution. If you could review the files before the meeting and share your comment/concerns here, we could save some time on this topic during the call.

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the trouble.

Regards,

Xiang