[802.3_B400G] Meeting network issue

Title: New Liaison - MOPA
We are having network issues in the room

Mark

On Nov 6, 2023, at 6:14 AM, John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

IEEE 802.3 has received a liaison from MOPA - https://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/nov23/incoming/MOPA_to_IEEE_802p3_231102_Redacted.pdf.

Per the liaison –

MOPA would like to raise awareness in the IEEE community about the potential impacts that selected solutions could have on time synchronization accuracy in PTP networks.

David Law, IEEE 802.3 WG Chair, has assigned this liaison to the IEEE P802.3dj Task Force, and we have been tasked with bringing a proposed resolution for the WG to consider at the Nov Plenary.

Interested individuals are encouraged to contact me, as I will be working on a proposed response for the TF to consider in November.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force