[802.3_B400G] [P802.3dj] Announcement: Next P802.3dj electrical ad hoc meeting series: Dec'23 - Jan'24

Dear Colleagues,

This email serves to announce the next set of IEEE P802.3dj electrical track ad hoc meetings.

Meeting date/time Agenda request due Contribution due Notes
7 December 2023, 630a-930a Pacific 4 December 2023, 6pm pacific 5 December 2023, 6pm pacific
4 January 2024, 630a-930a Pacific 29 December, 6pm pacific 2 January 2024, 6pm pacific Contingent upon P802.3df recirculation results
11 January 2024, 630a-930a Pacific 8 January 2024, 6pm pacific 9 January 2024, 6pm pacific Contingent upon P802.3df recirculation results
Note:  the meetings scheduled for 4 January and 11 January are contingent upon the progress of the P802.3df recirculation ballots.  If the P802.3df comment resolution series on 9-11 January 2024 is not needed, then the ad hoc will be held.

The call details will be made available soon on the TF website at https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/adhoc/electrical/index.html or can be found on the IEEE call and meeting calendar at https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

Presentations should address electrical interfaces and electrical PMD baseline proposals and the related electrical interface/PMD issues for the IEEE P802.3dj project.

Out of the November Plenary, there are a number of areas where more information is needed or more consensus is needed.  These topics include but are not limited to:

As an ad hoc, no decisions (i.e. motions) will be made.  However, I will conduct straw polls to test the group’s consensus on certain topics.

Anyone wishing to present, please email me (and John D'Ambrosia, please) the following information, per the due dates above:

The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me (and John D'Ambrosia, please) in advance of the meeting, per the due dates above.

All individuals submitting presentations should review the Procedures for Presenters Page: https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/presentproc.html

Please adhere to the Presentation Style Guidelines.  Also, to support the web site search tool used by the IEEE P802.3 web site the 'Document Information' fields of the PDF file must be completed as follows:

Files that do not have the document information files completed will be rejected.

I want to remind all teleconference meeting participants to review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE 802.3 meeting teleconference:

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html