[802.3_B400G] Announcement - IEEE P802.3df Contingent Meetings

Title: Announcement - IEEE P802.3df Contingent Meetings

All,

A discussed at last week’s Plenary meeting, two tentative meetings are being scheduled to address comments submitted during the second IEEE Standards Association recirculation ballot (D3.2) for IEEE P802.3df

The decision regarding which meeting series will be held is dependent upon the results of the second recirculation ballot I will work with our Chief Editor, Matt Brown, and our WG Chair, David Law, and will cancel the meeting(s) not necessary.

If there are minimal 2nd Standards Association recirculation ballot comments, with no anticipated substantiative changes, the meeting will be held on 18 December 2023 (Option A). If there are comments with anticipated substantiative changes, the meeting will be held 9-11 January 2024 (Option B)

Option A – Contingent Electronic Meeting – 18 Dec 2023, 9am to 1pm ET

Option B – Contingent Electronic Meeting Series – 9 – 11 Jan 2024, 9am to 1pm ET

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force