[802.3_B400G] IEEE P802.3dj 29 Nov 2023 Meeting Day Cancelled

Title: IEEE P802.3dj 29 Nov 2023 Meeting Day Cancelled

All,

As announced at the close of today’s IEEE P802.3dj meeting, given that we completed the agenda for the two day meeting series (28-29 Nov), I am cancelling tomorrow’s (11/29 meeting).

My thanks to all for a very successful meeting.  Kent and I are working on getting all the appropriate updates made and minutes done.  If you owe a presentation update, please send to us asap.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force