[802.3_B400G] Proposed IEEE P802.3dj D0.1 Uploaded

All,

Members of the IEEE P802.3dj Editorial Team have been working to generate an initial proposed IEEE P802.3dj Draft 0.1, based on all Task Force decisions made as of the last Task Force meeting on 28 of Nov 2023.

Their contribution may be found at :

https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/private/8023dj_d0p1.pdf

I want to take this time to thank Matt Brown and the members of the Editorial team for all their efforts in pulling together this contribution.

I have previously shared the User ID / Password information for the IEEE P802.3dj Private Area.  Any Task Force Participants who do not have this information should contact me.  As a reminder - the draft is posted for your review only, and neither the content nor access information should be copied or redistributed to others in violation of document copyrights

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force