[802.3_B400G] Editorial Team Contribution - Proposed D0.2 Uploaded

All,

Our awesome editorial team has once again done an awesome job in creating a contribution for the proposed IEEE P802.3dj D0.2.

The draft has been uploaded into the Task Force Private Area - https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/private/index.html.

Task Force participants who don’t have the login information should contact me.

Please join me in congratulating and thanking the IEEE P802.3dj Editorial Team for all of their hard work and dedication in creating this contribution.  Job well done!

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force