[802.3_B400G] Proposed Response to OIF Liaison - Collaboration on Energy Efficiency with IEEE 802.3

All,

A proposed response to the OIF on their “Collaboration on Energy Efficiency with IEEE 802.3” liaison has been uploaded -

https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/24_03/dambrosia_3dj_04_2403_Redacted.pdf

Please note that place holder text has been inserted that will be completed after motions on Thursday that reflect any decisions that have been made.

Please feel free to review and send me any feedback.  Please note that I will not insert any text in for placeholder at this time.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia