[802.3_B400G] Update - IEEE P802.3dj D1.0

All,

Our chief editor has informed me that it was brought to his attention that the D1.0 version uploaded earlier today did not contain document bookmarks.  Matt has provided me with an update to D1.0, which contains the bookmarks.

The updated IEEE P802.3dj D1.0 has been uploaded over the earlier version.  If you downloaded D1.0 prior to 8:40pm ET today (10 Apr), you should download this new version.

Draft 1.0 may be downloaded from:

Username: 802.3dj

Password: distributed at meetings – contact Chair

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force