[802.3_B400G] Final Reminder - Comments (D1.0) & Presentation Requests

All,

This is the final reminder regarding comments against D1.0 and presentation requests for the May interim.

At this time we have only received comments from 27 individuals.  While I realize that there is still time before the deadline, a draft of this nature requires significantly more eyes on it.  Please put time aside if you have not done so already, and review the parts of the draft that are relevant to your particular expertise.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force