[802.3_GT50GBIDI] Oct 5 meeting page uploaded

All,

You can find the materials for our scheduled Oct 5th meeting at: https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/GT50GBIDI/public/2210/index.html

The meeting time is 11:30 to 13:00 UTC (07:30 – 09:00 EDT, 19:30 – 21:00 Beijing).

The meeting link is https://futurewei.zoom.us/j/8940903884

At our September meeting, we approved our PAR, and reviewed the 5CSD’s and Objectives.

At this meeting, we just need to finalize and approve the 5CSD and Obj files. The only pending issue I can see is that we need to select the data rates to include in the objectives.

Please come prepared to discuss these issues.

Sincerely,

Frank E