[802.3_GT50GBIDI] Call for assistance

Hello,

As you know, we will be having our plenary meeting in Bangkok Nov. 14-17.

The meeting period for our study group has been set to be 08:00 to 12:00 Wednesday Nov 16.

I will not be able to travel to the meeting site, and neither will our usual recording secretary Yuanqiu.

As this is a face to face meeting, we need to appoint both a on-site chair for the meeting and an on-site recording secretary to help conduct the meeting. The duty should be relatively light, as all we must do during this meeting is to answer any comments that our PAR and 5CSD have received. Yuanqiu and I will be on-line working with you directly. The main purpose of the on-site people is to handle things that happen in the meeting room that are not visible to the on-line people.

So, I ask if there are any volunteers for these two very important jobs.

Please let me know by Nov 1. Then we can have plenty of time to prepare.

Sincerely,

Frank E