Re: [802.3_GT50GBIDI] Meeting minutes, motions, and presentation revisions posted

All,

Thanks for the discussion today.

For those of you may not attend earlier discussions for 100G-BR-40, here is our presentation made last July for 100G-BR-40 baseline spec. proposal in below link:

https://www.ieee802.org/3/dk/public/2307/3dk_yu_2307_1r1.pdf

Durk presentation today supported our earlier proposal for Tx and Rx optical spec. matches 100G Lambda MSA 100G-ER1 spec. Thanks for these additional data.

Thanks.

Rang-Chen (Ryan) Yu, Ph. D.

Innolight

Email: Rangchen.yu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx