[802.3_ITSA] Clarification for one question of the presentation "tse_3cx_02_0420"

Dear Richard and Steve,

I have one question for your presentation “tse_3cx_02_0420”, which you presented at this Monday.

At the page 7, the option B, the departure timestamp of lane 0 at Tx PMD is “dep_tstmp = T1+dwdly”, and it’s transmitted at “T1+C+cwdly”. My understanding is, the departure timestamp of lane 0 at Tx PMD is “dep_tstmp = T1+cwdly”, and it’s transmitted at “T1+cwdly”. Is it correct?

Possibly you have talked this during the meeting or a previous one, and sorry for my miss.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Jingfei