[802.3_ITSA] Reminder about next week's P802.3cx meeting

Dear P802.3cx participants,

Just a reminder that our meeting is Wednesday of next week.  You should have previously received my email with the meeting information, so let me know if you need for me to send it again.  Also, if are preparing any contributions, please send them to me soon.

As another reminder, although we’re not in the formal Task Force review phase yet, you can still send comments to the editor Marek Hajduczenia, Marek.Hajduczenia@xxxxxxxxxxx on the current draft D0.4, which can be found in the Task Force private area.  Any comments we can resolve now will save us time later.

Thanks and best regards,

Steve

Steve Gorshe

Chair – IEEE P802.3cx ITSA Task Force