[802.3_ITSA] IEEE P802.3cx confirmation request

Dear IEEE P802.3cx Participants,

As noted during our July meeting, it appears that the number of Task Force comments has reached the state where we are ready to move to Working Group ballot.  On that basis, I have asked David Law to pre-submit the current IEEE P802.3cx draft to the Working Group in preparation for a request to forward the draft to Working Group ballot.  During our Task Force meeting next Wednesday, I plan to follow up with a formal vote regarding the request to forward the draft to Working Group ballot.  For now, please let me know if you have any concerns or objections to proceeding with this plan.

Thanks and best regards,

Steve Gorshe

Chair – IEEE P802.3cx ITSA Task Force