[802.3_ITSA] IEEE P802.3cx meeting materials posted

Dear IEEE P802.3cx ITSA Participants:

The draft agenda and all the meeting documents are now posted.  We had 181 comments on D2.1, so please take some time to look through them and the proposed resolutions, especially for any comments you may have submitted.  Note that we have a contribution proposing a revision to the P802.3cx Objectives.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing many of you on-line during our meeting next Wednesday.

Best regards,

Steve Gorshe

Chair – IEEE P802.3cx ITSA Task Force

IEEE-45