Re: [802.3_ITSA] continued work on managed objects (subclauses 30.13.1.x)

P802.3cx Task Force members:

The proposed resolution for the managed objects is now posted on the 802.3cx website at https://www.ieee802.org/3/cx/comments/802_3cx-mgnt_object_proposal.pdf.

Thanks to everyone that participated in writing this proposed resolution.

Please review this.  If you have any comments, please email them to me (my email is given below).  The team that wrote this proposed resolution will try to address your comment(s) before next week’s P802.3cx meeting.  Our goal is to have a proposed resolution that can be adopted with consensus at that meeting

Regards,

Richard Tse

Sr Technical Staff Engineer – Architect

Microchip Technology