From: Law, David [mailto:dlaw@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 10:15 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] IEEE P802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T 3rd Sponsor recirculation ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

The 3rd Sponsor recirculation ballot on the Amendment IEEE P802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T closed successfully on 13th August 2016. The ballot exceeded the required 75% for consensus to approve the draft and no comments were received. Based on this the project has met the conditional approval requirements to remain on the September RevCom agenda.

The ballot statistics are follows:

 124 Voters
 109 Approve
   0 Disapprove
   3 Abstain
 112 Ballots returned

  90.32% Response Rate (>= 75% required)
   2.68% Abstain Rate (< 30% required)
 100.00% Approval Rate (>= 75% required)

Thank you to all that participated in this ballot.

David Law
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

David Chalupsky
Chair, IEEE P802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T Task Force