Subject: [802.3_NGBASET] Congratulations! IEEE Std 802.3bq-2016
published today (8 September 2016)
From: "Chalupsky, David" <david.chalupsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, September 08, 2016 4:36 pm
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear IEEE P802.3bq Task Force Members,
I am delighted to inform you that IEEE Std 802.3bq-2016 was officially published today.
My thanks and congratulations go to all the task force contributors, task force editorial team, and IEEE editorial staff for reaching this milestone!

Sincerely,
David Chalupsky, Former Chair, IEEE P802.3bq Task Force