[802.3_NGBIDI] Updates to the BiDi web pages.

Dear Colleagues,

I have rearranged the files on our website to be in the correct structure, and with author and affiliation marked.

Note that the “project documents minus the 50G” have been moved to the July 2018 folder, as those three documents will be input to that meeting.

Lastly, the unapproved meeting minutes of the Pittsburgh meeting are in the May 2018 folder.  Special thanks to Duane for taking care of those!

If you have any comments on the minutes, please let me know, and we can work to adjust them.

Sincerely,

Frank Effenberger, Chairman, Bidirectional 10G and 25G optical access PHYs study group.