[802.3_NGBIDI] Monday (AoE) is the deadline for contributions for the BiDi study group

All,

An advisory that I have uploaded a revision of the presentation submission guidelines to our webpage.

The important aspect is that the deadline for submitting the intent to present is this Monday (July 2), and the deadline for submitting the actual presentation is this Thursday (Jul 5).

So far I have received only one request for agenda time.  I would like to encourage the optics vendors to consider making a contribution regarding some of our big-ticket items, such as the wavelength plan and power budget (as a consensus building effort).

Sincerely,

Frank Effenberger, VP fixed access networks, Futurewei Technologies.