[802.3_NGBIDI] Webpage updated with next week meeting information

Dear all BiDi participants,

I have uploaded all the materials for next week’s meeting.

We have three contributions, and we have the project materials to review.

A short note on the meeting arrangement:

You will note that the YANG TF, Bidi SG, SuperPON SG, and 100G EPON TF are sharing the Elizabethan Room.

The groups will be meeting consecutively, subject to time constraints.  How this will work is this:

802.3cf (YANG) will start at 8:00am Tuesday.

Once YANG is done, then the BiDi SG will begin.

Once Bidi is done AND time>13:00 Tuesday, then SuperPON SG will begin.

Once SuperPON is done AND time>8:00 Wednesday, the 802.3ca (EPON) will begin.

So, if you are interested in YANG or optical access, the Elizabethan room is the place to be.

Sincerely,

Frank Effenberger, VP fixed access networks, Futurewei Technologies.