[802.3_OMEGA] March Multi Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Study Group meeting

Colleagues,

The early registration deadline for the March plenary in Atlanta, GA, USA is 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 7, 2020.

Please see http://802world.org/plenary/  for meeting registration and hotel booking.

The detailed 802.3 schedule is not yet confirmed, but our study group is tentatively scheduled to meet Tuesday all day, and Wednesday morning.  Once our study group meeting dates and times are confirmed I will update you.  If you are looking attendance credit to gain or maintain 802.3 membership, you will need to attend three days of the meetings.  Attendance credit on Monday and Thursday can only be gained by attending the 802.3 working group meeting on that day.

Regards,

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, Multi Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Study Group