[802.3_OMEGA] 14 April OMEGA teleconference

Colleagues:

I do have a request for presentation time, so the 14 April 2020 Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs Study Group teleconference will be held at: 05h00 PDT (Los Angeles), 13h00 CET (Madrid) and 21h00 JST (Tokyo).

Please send me a request if you have something to present either on the 14th or a future call.  For reasons unknown to me (probably my inexperience with scheduling 802.3 calls), the call is not appearing on the WG call and meeting calendar.  The WebEx call information is:

Meeting link:
https://ieee802.my.webex.com/ieee802.my/j.php?MTID=m00ec02a0fc138e4215857ee2c9495ae4
Meeting number:
798 236 643
Password:
2cUCAK5x25v

I will give an update on where things stand for getting our PAR considered in addition to presentations.  To save time, please review the patent and copyright slides at:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/templates/policies_slides_pre_PAR.pdf .

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Wishing you good health,

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs Study Group