[802.3_OMEGA] 28 April Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs Study Group meeting

Colleagues,

I have received a request for the Study Group to consider motions on objectives.  Therefore, our 28 April teleconference call will be a Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs Study Group meeting.  Please not the following items:

Presentation and motion requests
Presentations, discussion and motions on objectives will have the highest priority at this meeting.  If you would like to present on objectives, or another topic, please send a request indicating topic, presenter(s) and required time.  If time becomes an issue, presentations on other topics may be deferred until our 12 May teleconference.  If you have any motions you want considered at the meeting, please let me know what they are so I can prepare.

SG teleconference registration
Because it is possible that roll call votes may be required on any given motion, registration for the call is required.  Please register at least 24 hours prior to the call.  You can do this by clicking on the following link <mailto:bob.grow@xxxxxxxx?subject=28%20April%20OMEGA%20SG%20registration> or sending an email to bob.grow@xxxxxxxx with the subject 28 April OMEGA SG registration.  Please provide your name, employer, and affiliation in the email.

28 April teleconference information
Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical Ethernet SG meeting
Hosted by Seat2 802Webex

Tuesday, Apr 28, 2020 8:00 am | 2 hours | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Occurs every 2 week(s) on Tuesday effective 4/28/2020 until 5/26/2020 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 790 959 456
Password: 2cUCAK5x25v (22822559 from phones and video systems)

Join by video system
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-510-338-9438 USA Toll
Access code: 790 959 456

Stay safe, and healthy!

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs Study Group