[802.3_OMEGA] 21 May 2020 802.3 Working Group meeting

Colleagues:

Because WG teleconferences are historically very rare, I provide some information for the upcoming teleconference.  We expect to use imat.ieee.org to record attendance (which you can only do during the meeting and will requires a password only given out during the meeting).  If you do not already have one, you will need an IEEE user account to log into imat (see http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/nov19/1119_imat.pdf).  Teleconference information is available on the IEEE 802.3 calendar http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

Our proposed P802.3cz project documents will be on the agenda.  Commenting on the Project Authorization Request (PAR) and Criteria for Standards Development (CSD) and responding to those comments is progressing on schedule for 802.3 consideration during the teleconference with IEEE 802 LMSC consideration on 28 May 2020, and NesCom and IEEE Standards Board consideration during their 2-4 June teleconference series.

Regards,

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs Study Group