[802.3_OMEGA] Call for presentations 27 and 28 October 2020 P802.3cz ad hoc teleconferences.

Colleagues:

We have a number of presentations that were deferred from our 13 October ad hoc teleconference.  If you would like to be added to the list of presentations, for our 27 and 28 October P802.3cz ad hoc teleconferences, as usual, please provide presenter, affiliations, and estimated time required in response to this request.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Task Force