[802.3_OMEGA] Call for presentations -- 3 November 2020 ad hoc, and 10 ,17 ,18 November plenary TF teleconferences

Colleagues:

3 Nov — We have an ad hoc on the calendar for 3 November 2020.  From the 27 October ad hoc and our ToDo list review, it appears that there is no need for this call.  If I am incorrect on this, and you feel it important to present 3 November, please send me a request including Presenter(s), Presentation Title, Estimated Time.  Please make it clear you are requesting presentation time for 3 November.  IF I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY REQUEST IN 24 HOURS, I WILL CANCEL THIS AD HOC.

10, 17, 18 Nov — We will be holding a series of P802.3cz Task Force teleconferences as part of the November 802.3 plenary session.  As a full Task Force meeting (not an ad hoc), we will be able to consider motions.  We are at the point where we should be adopting baseline proposals by motion for inclusion in our P802.3cz draft standard.  If you wish to present during this plenary session, please send me a request including Presenter(s), Presentation Title, Estimated Time.  Please make it clear you are requesting presentation time for the November plenary.  Also please let me know if you plan to do any motions or straw polls, to help with planning for the session.

Best regards,

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Task Force