[802.3_OMEGA] Call for presentations -- 1 December 2020 P802.3cz ad hoc

Colleagues:

We have a P802.3cz ad hoc teleconference scheduled on 1 Dec 2020 (as previously announced).  If you are interrsted in presenting during this call, please respond to me with:  Presenter(s), Presentation Title, Estimated Time.  If I do not have presentation requests this week, I will cancel the call.

Best regards,

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Task Force