[802.3_OMEGA] REMINDER -- 16 and 17 March TF interim teleconferences

Colleagues,

This is a reminder of our 16 and 17 March TF interim teleconferences.  We will continue to hear presentations related to PMD specifications that need to be added to our draft for it to be technically complete.  We also will continue with P802.3cz/D1.0 Task Force review comment resolution.

For many of you, the call time will change 1 hour from the calls of 9 March and 10 March.

As usual, calls are placed on the IEEE 802.3 Calendar (the calendar adapts to the time zone on your computer).

Also, I’ll renew the request to review the EZ bucket of comments (https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/comments/Comments_3cz_D1p0_CommentID_EZ.pdf).  Unless participants requests to remove comments from the bucket, they are expected to be approved without discussion.

—Bob