[802.3_OMEGA] June meetings update

Colleagues,

Our 2nd TF review (D1.1) produced comments which our editor is working to produce proposed responses to those comments.  Our next teleconference is 8 June.  The primary focus of this 8 June teleconference will be technical presentations. This teleconference will remain an ad hoc call (no TF motions).

The 15 June teleconference will be primarily for comment resolution, which we will continue on 22 June as necessary.  To allow TF acceptance of comment resolutions, both the 15 and 22 June teleconferences will be TF interim meetings where TF motions will be in order.

I look forward to meeting with you next Tuesday on our teleconference.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force