[802.3_OMEGA] 22 June Straw Polls

Colleagues,

The straw poll results form our 22 June teleconference have been posted to the web site (https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/public/22_jun_2021/swanson_3cz_02_220621_straw_polls_results.pdf).

Before taking the polls, we did not discuss how to report the results, so this report only includes the summary numbers.  I have received requests for the detailed data so that participants can work more directly on developing consensus.  I would like to release the detailed date, but don’t feel I can do so because we didn’t announce during the teleconference that individual responses would be published.

So, I’m asking if there is any objection to making the individual responses available to other participants.  If you attended the teleconference and object to disclosing the detailed data, please reply to me to letting me know you object, and I will keep the detailed poll data confidential.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force