[802.3_OMEGA] 24 Aug 2021 ad hoc teleconference

Colleagues,

I have received no requests for presentation time for our 24 Aug ad oc teleconference.  I w.ill be off line most of Monday Pacific Time.  If you have a last minute presentation request, please copy Luisma with it.  If there isn’t sufficient business for our Tuesday call, I ask Luisma to send out a cancellation notice.  I do have a presentation request for 31 Aug which is currently being reviewed.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force