[802.3_OMEGA] Motions for next 802.3cz Interim Meeting of 12 October

Dear all,

During our upcoming 802.3cz Interim Meeting of 12 October, Steve Swanson and I will carry out several motions to adopt
baseline proposals for being included in our draft. These proposals were presented several months ago. Nevertheless, we
announce these motions in the reflector, so that you have time to review the related contributions and be prepared to vote.

Please, see the attached file that includes the motions, rational behind them, and references to relevant contributions.

For any questions or clarifications that you may consider, feel free to send them to the reflector.

Thank you and best regards,

Rubén Pérez-Aranda