[802.3_OMEGA] November P802.3cz TF meeting

Colleagues,

As discussed on the P803.3cz 26 October TF interim call our November TF meeting during the November IEEE 802 plenary session will be composed of four teleconferences 9. 19, 16, 17 November.  These teleconferences are on the IEEE 802.3 Calendar (https://ieee802.org/3/calendar.html).  As announced multiple times in teleconferences an on this reflector, please remember that attendance at any of these four teleconferences will require registration and payment of a meeting fee.  (Similarly, attendance at any other 802 meeting during the plenary period will also require registration.)  A link for more information about the plenary and registration is: http://802world.org/plenary/.

Please get any motions and presentations you plan for the November plenary session to me well in advance of the plenary session.  Our plenary session agenda will include:

•Approve Agenda
•Approve 26 October interim minutes
•Copyright, Patent and Participation (Please review in advance:  https://ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/templates/policies_slides.pdf)
•Overview and review of process and status
•Motions and supporting presentations
•Chief Editor’s Report
•To Do List
•Future meetings

I look forward to a continuation of our progress in November.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force