[802.3_OMEGA] 30 November Interim TF meeting

Colleagues,

I expect some participants in the USA will be taking today off from work, but send this reminder that our 30 November Interim TF teleconference is approaching.  I have two requests for presentation time (Mr. D’Ambrosia, and Mr. Swanson).  I’m not sure if any withdrawn presentation from the November plenary meetings would want to be on the agenda, so please let me know if you want to renew a previously request.  Any others that want to do late presentation requests, please let me know as soon as possible.

—Bob