[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz WG ballot

Colleagues,

Each of you that is an 802.3 voter should have received an email announcing the opening of the P802.3cz/D2.0 WG ballot (https://www.ieee802.org/3/private/email/msg02554.html).

The voting member list was updated just before the opening of the P802.3cz ballot (https://www.ieee802.org/3/ballots/ballot_returns.pdf).  If you are not an IEEE 802.3 Working Group voting member, you may still review and comment on the draft.  The draft can be accessed using the P802.3cz username and password provided during our TF meetings.  As a non-voter, comments should not be labeled as “required".  The deadline for comments is Friday, 22 April 2022 23:59 AOE.

If any Task Force participants aren’t on the 802.3 Working Group reflector, I can provide you Mr. Law’s ballot announcement upon request.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force