[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz/D2.0 proposed responses published

Colleagues,

The comments received on P802.3cz/D2.0 with proposed responses have been posted to our Task Force web pages (https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/comments/index.html).

I have classified them into different "buckets" to facilitate our discussions.

Please review the comment responses prior to our meeting next week.

"EZ" bucket contains the comments that, in my opinion, are sufficiently clear, and do not require further discussion. If you feel that this is not the case for any comment in this bucket, please ask to take it out for discussion sending a mail to me, Mr. Grow, or here on the reflector. I will propose to approve the comment responses in the EZ bucket at the end of our comment resolution sessions.

Thanks to all the commenters!

Kind Regards,

Luis Manuel (Luisma) Torres
Chief Editor, P802.3cz Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force