Re: [802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz/D2.0 with resolved responses update and last call for EZ bucket.

Luisma,

The file pointed at for the EZ bucket is not current with the topics in the database and some comments were reclassified.

#7 — We removed from the EZ bucket and resolved.
#21 — We removed from the EZ bucket and resolved.
#198 — We removed from the EZ bucket and resolved.

As to comments to be removed from the bucket:

#139 — This is substantive enough that I think we should look at it individually.
#142 — I believe this should be:  REJECT See #141.
#71 — I wrote the suggested remedy hastily, I wasn’t precise about suggesting a NOTE or an Editor’s Note.  Perhaps an AIP Add Editor’s Note per the Suggested Remedy.
#180 — I assume the “current 166.2.2.7” in the suggested remedy will be a hot link to what is 166.2.2.7 in D2.0.  The ACCEPT implies the text will include “current”.
#206 — I don’t find the comment in the referenced EZ file, but it is labeled EZ in the comment report file (perhaps because it was a late comment).
#230 — The document tool automatically adjusts position of text and figures to minimize white space.  Editor will attempt to improve position of the figures.
#221 — A nit, but the suggested remedy only requests a “Check”, not a possible relocation of the references to the Figures in the text.
#24 — The suggested remedy proposes two possibilities, should be an:  AIP Delete the subclause and renumber subsequent subclauses.

Perhaps Motion 1 should read:  Move to accept the comment responses to the remaining unresolved comments in the "EZ" bucket.

Perhaps for Motion 2:  Move to create P802.3cz/D2.1 for WG recirculation ballot incorporating resolutions to P802.3cz/D2.0 comments with editorial license.

—Bob