[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz plenary meeting complete

Colleagues,

I want to thank participants for a productive and efficient meeting.  We completed our work in Montreal (with remote participation) this morning and adjourned.  We will request conditional approval for SA ballot during the IEEE 802.3 closing plenary on Thursday.  A D2.3 WG 2nd recirculation ballot is expected to open 25 July.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force