[802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp February 25 interim

Colleagues,

The 1st sponsor ballot recirculation closed successfully on 18 February, 2016, and the draft meets all requirements for return, approval and abstention rates. The P802.3bp task force will meet on Thursday, 25 February at Marvell Semiconductor in Santa Clara CA to resolve comments. Please see http://ieee802.org/3/interims/santa_clara_4_0216.html for further information.

Received comments have been posted to http://ieee802.org/3/bp/comments/8023bp_D31_received.pdf and the editorial team is working on proposed responses. 85 comments were received, with 28 must be satisfied.

This is scheduled as a full-day (8:00AM to 4:30PM) meeting and does not have teleconference support. Please send me an email by Monday, 22 February at 5PM PST if you plan to attend as we need to establish room size. Please indicate your name, employer and affiliation in the email.

The meeting will start promptly at 8AM. Please make sure you are in the lobby at least 10 minute prior to 8AM.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html

Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/index.html

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR