Re: [802.3_SPEP2P] 802 plenary meetings and study group meetings during the plenary - reminder

FYI – I have now confirmed that the plenary week meeting will be Wednesday July 21 from 7-9am us pacific time.  Please see https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html for meeting details.

Also, just for clarity, you only need to pay the registration fee once, and it covers attendance at all the various 802 meetings during plenary week, not per-meeting attended.

-george

From: George Zimmerman
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 7:48 AM
To: stds-802-3-SPEP2P@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 802 plenary meetings and study group meetings during the plenary - reminder

All –

Please note that the 802 plenary (and 802.3 meetings) will be held from Monday 12th July, through Thursday 22nd July 2021.  These meetings will be especially important for the study group, as we expect to respond to any comments on the PAR & CSD submitted from other working groups, and we need to seek approval from 802.3 for our objectives, PAR and CSD submissions (and the 802 EC for the PAR/CSD).

It isn’t final yet, but I expect we will be meeting Wednesday July 21 at our usual time.

Payment of a registration fee is required by anybody that attends any meeting held during this plenary session. This registration fee will help offset the costs incurred by the cancellation of the July physical plenary. The registration fee will be 50.00 USD for all attendees until Wednesday 23:59 UTC on 30th June 2021 after which it will increase to 75.00 USD for all attendees. The registration web site can be accessed at <https://cvent.me/D5LYLq>.

Please note that the above fee applies to all meetings (including the SG).

Best regards,

-george