[802.3_SPEP2P] Website update - SG approved PAR, CSDs, Objectives

All – thank you for a productive if rough meeting today.  I have posted our PAR/CSD/Objectives which are up for approval tomorrow in 802.3

They are at https://www.ieee802.org/3/SPEP2P/index.html

More detail, including the motion results are on the public page.  See especially:

Changes made to the PAR/CSDs: https://www.ieee802.org/3/SPEP2P/public/Explanation%20of%20changes.pdf

Objectives, including motions and notes: https://www.ieee802.org/3/SPEP2P/public/draft_objectives_07212021.pdf

CFI presentation, including straw polls: https://www.ieee802.org/3/SPEP2P/public/SPE_long_term_cfi.pdf

And, the liaison letter to ISO/IEC https://www.ieee802.org/3/SPEP2P/public/DRAFT2_IEEE_802d3_to_SC25_0721.pdf

Unconfirmed minutes are not yet posted.

The next step is approval of the 802.3de project documentation, the request for a study group, and the liaison letter at the 802.3 plenary tomorrow,

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx