[802.3_SPEP2P] [GT10MSPE] Greater than 10 Mb/s Point to Point Study Group meeting Wednesday

All – I have received no new contributions for Wednesday’s meeting.  I propose that we continue our discussion of the CSDs and Objectives, and try to adopt some objectives.

Our two big ticket items are still – proposed reach (or reaches), and whether we will have a 100 Mb/s and a 1000 Mb/s objective or just one PHY speed (presumably 100 Mb/s).

Last meeting several individuals indicated they were PHY SMEs and were going to bring 1Gb/s contributions….  Please contact me ASAP if you are preparing a contribution.  Study groups live a short life and the November Plenary is approaching.