[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] Agenda for tomorrow uploaded

All, I have uploaded the agenda for the 802.3de Task Force meeting tomorrow.  It should be a short, but important meeting.  I have received no comments on task force review, and I have also received no new contributions. This is not surprising, as it is a very short draft, and most of the text has been seen before.  Our primary order of business will be to discuss whether to presubmit the draft to request initial Working Group ballot at the November plenary or if participants feel additional time for review is necessary.  I expect to take a straw poll on the subject.

See you tomorrow at 9am pacific.  Meeting information is at https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.