[802.3_SPEP2P] GT10MSPE - Webpage updated, meeting for Wed 11/10

All –

The webpage has been updated for tomorrow’s meeting. We have one technical presentation from Steffen Graber.  We will also have a short discussion on our objectives and PAR, and attempt to adopt the text we have consensus on to date, based on the discussion in the meeting.

For the 100 Mb/s rate, we need to resolve the reach, a little bit of text in the CSDs, and how to word the EEE objective

If we are to adopt a 1000 Mb/s rate we have more work to do on CSDs and objectives

If you are an 802.3 voter, please watch for an email inviting you to Direct Vote Live, as we will be using this for motions to adopt text

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx