[802.3_SPEP2P] GT10MSPE - website update, next steps

All –

Thank you for a very productive meeting today.  The Study Group adopted Objectives, PAR, and CSD responses for a 100 Mb/s PHY, as well as approved a motion for rechartering.  We still have some work to do, building consensus on whether or not to have a latency objective, and whether to add another speed (1000 Mb/s) to the project.  Both should be the subject of future presentations and proposals to add to or modify the objectives, PAR and CSD documents – but as it stands, I believe we have a minimally complete set of project documentation and feel comfortable with the re-chartering to finish building consensus.

The unconfirmed minutes and files produced today are now posted to the website for your review.  Please also take a quick look at the attendance.  There are a few people who logged into IMAT but I didn’t see on the webex, and at least one who was on webex, but we didn’t see him on IMAT.  They are indicated with yellow highlight.

Our next meeting is currently planned for Wednesday 11/24/2021.  That is the day before the US Thanksgiving holiday.    If I do not receive presentation requests by COB Friday 11/19, and presentations by COB Monday 11/22, I plan to cancel the meeting.

Again, thank you for the progress.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal